Mizuno ST-G 220 driver
A player’s deeper profile with the ball speed of Mizuno’s Forged BETA Ti SAT2041 clubface – and unmatched levels of adjustability for precise fitting. The ST-G now has shorter lateral weight tracks – allowing a new centre/back weight port. The combination of three tracks and two moveable weights enable the ST-G to morph from ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option – with fade or draw bias in both.
- Modern Player’s Profile: Deeper faced, shorter back to front but using the full capacity 460cc head size.
- New Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- New dual weight center slot: Allows 2 central back weights for deeper CG capability – higher stability, launch and spin.
- Greater draw / fade bias: Increased separation between lateral weight tracks.
- Consistently Solid Feedback: A tighter range of feel and sound across the weight settings.
- Quick Switch Adjustability: 4 degrees of loft adjustability (7-11 degrees) to fine-tune look and trajectory.
- Optimized Wave Sole: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed from low on the clubface.
The evolution of the ST-G’s weight locations offers a rare combination of both backspin and fade/draw adjustability. Traditionally adjustable drivers have been more effective at just one of those tasks. The Mizuno ST-G also impresses in how un-adjustable it feels once set up. In every setting the ST-G delivers impressive performance from off-centre strikes – with impressively consistent feedback across its varying weight positions.
QUICK SWITCH ADJUSTABILITY
4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory.
ST-G 220 DRIVER SPECIFICATION
|Model||Loft Range°||Lie Range||CC||Length (inch)|
Dexterity: ST-G 9.0 RH Only